Practice English Grammar online with our practice tests
Q1. How does the size of the molecule effect the boiling point?
1. Boiling Point decreases with the increase in the molecular mass
2. Boiling Point is not affected by the molecular mass
3. Boiling Point increases with the increase in the molecular mass
Q2. Which of the following is the correct general formula for Alkenes?
Q3. Which of the following are true about Homologous Series? (Select all applicable)
1. All members for a homologous series have same number of Carbon atoms
2. Each successive member of a homologous series has an extra -CH2-
3. All members of a homologous series have same functional group
Q4. Which one of the following has all C-H bonds removed?
1. Structural Formula
2. General Formula
3. Skeletal Formula
4. Displayed Formula
Q5. Which of the following is not a hydrocarbon?
Q6. Members of a homologous series do not always have similar chemical properties.
Q7. Which one of the following is a 2D representation of an organic compound that shows all its atoms and their bonds?
1. General Formula
2. Structural Formula
3. Displayed Formula
Q8. As a homologous series is ascended, the size of the molecule :
3. Remains unchanged
Improve your revision with our online practice tests
© 2016-2023 NotesFlux.com or its affiliates